Friday, December 6, 2013

My favorite thing about How the Grinch Stole Christmas:Eddy Cordek

My favorite thing about How the Grinch Stole Christmas isn't really from the story or anything but a scene from the movie. In this scene we get to see how The Grinch (Jim Carrey) lives. Its quite a sad living condition due to his lack of hygiene and loneliness. The scene is easily the funniest in the movie because of the hilarity of his voicemail and how he lives. I still laugh to the point where I am crying while watching this scene. I remember having my Mom rewind this scene hundreds of times when I was a kid and I would still laugh like the first time I've ever seen the film. The scene can be viewed below. WARNING: Excessive laughing may ensure. Exercise caution when viewing...

No comments:

Post a Comment